Friday 25 November 2016

The Best Gift To Give Yourself And Others



Many times people ask me about the best thing they can do to improve or change the world, their children, family, friends, boss or staff ?

They ask me about the Best Gift to give to others.

I do have many answers however the best one and most useful one will be this. My answer often comes as a surprise and here it is.

The key to helping others is to help yourself first.

That’s right.

In other words, the best contribution I can make to someone else is my own personal development.

If I become 10 times wiser, better, stronger, think of what that can do for my family, friends, and business.

The best gift you can give to yourself and others, really, is your ongoing personal development.

Getting better, getting stronger, becoming wiser everyday.


Keep in touch.
Be Unstoppable 👍🏻

- Sincerely Yours
Success Coach Nilesh
Branding - Marketing & Growth Strategist for Professionals, Executives & CEOs

See more at my website: www.SuccessCoachNilesh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your feedback HERE