Friday 7 October 2016

Eye Opener Questions


Many times during our day today life,

we may forget some important aspects of our life.

Therefore, today let’s have a quick look if is there anything you need to look after in case you missed it for any reason.

Here are the 7 questions to ask yourself on regular basis:

1) What am I doing Every day to look after my health and fitness?

2) What am I doing Every day to bring peace and happiness in my life?

3) What am I doing to strengthen my financial condition?

4) What am I doing to make my relationships stronger?

5) What am I doing to grow as a good Human Being?

6) What worries I am carrying with me which I can let go and move on ?

7) Which time wasting activities I’m doing now a days which I can stop and replace with useful activities?

Have a Go.

Ask yourself these questions.

See if there is anything you did miss earlier and now you can look after it.
 

Keep in touch.
Be Unstoppable 👍🏻

- Sincerely Yours
Success Coach Nilesh
Branding - Marketing & Growth Strategist for Professionals, Executives & CEOs

See more at my website: www.SuccessCoachNilesh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your feedback HERE