Friday 8 April 2016

An Inspirational Short Story





Few days ago, I came across this wonderful story.
I’m sure you’ll like it too.


Arnold Schwarzenegger was not that famous in 1976, when he met with a newspaper reporter. The reporter asked Schwarzenegger, “Now that you’ve retired from bodybuilding, what do you plan to do next?”


Schwarzenegger answered very calmly and confidently:
” I’m going to be the #1 movie star in Hollywood.”


The reporter was shocked and amused at Schwarzenegger’s plan. At that time, it was very hard to imagine how this muscle-bound body builder, who was not a professional actor and who spoke poor English with a strong Austrian accent, could ever hope to be hollywood’s #1 movie star!


So the reporter asked Schwarzenegger how he planed make his dream come true.


Schwarzenegger said: ” I” ll do it the same way I became the #1 body builder in the world.


What I do is, to create a vision of who I want to be,
then I start living like that person in my mind as 
if it were already true.” 


Sounds almost childishly simple, doesn’t it?
But it worked!

Schwarzenegger DID become the #1 highest paid movie star in Hollywood!


Remember: ” If you can SEE it, you can BE it.”
Do you have a BIG Vision for Yourself  ?

If NOT, Create it.

It’s the Powerful Life Changing Strategy.

Keep in touch.
Be Unstoppable 👍🏻

- Sincerely Yours
Success Coach Nilesh
Branding - Marketing & Growth Strategist for Professionals, Executives & CEOs

See more at my website: www.SuccessCoachNilesh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your feedback HERE